2016 Friday Celebrity & Media Game
On Friday February 5, 2016 at 2:00 pm a Media, Sponsor and Celebrity game will take place on the rinks. These will be the first games of the Bonspiel.
We invite you down to meet the professional curlers and celebrities, take some picture with them and get autographs. We will be having pickup games of curling so bring your curling gear and you may find yourself on a team with a curling champion. All are welcomed and this is a free event.
- Heart and Stroke Foundation – Allison Kesler CEO and Sean Crawford, Director of Community Engagement
- Cal Sobering – Sales Manager at Jim Pattison Subaru Winnipeg
- Colin Hodgson – Dynasty Curling Apparel Owner and Professional Curler
- Jonathan Mead – Professional Curler and Past Brier Champion
- Selena Kaatz from Team Einarson – Women’s Provincial 2016 Curling Champions
- BJ Neufeld and Denni Neufeld from Team McEwen
- Matthias Goosen (center) and Matt Bucknor (cornerback) from the CFL’s Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Adrian Cheung from Global TV
- Alix Michaels from FAB 94.3.
- Doug Spiers from the Free Press