Help: Joining a Team
If you’d like to enjoy some outdoor curling this year by joining a team, you will need an invitation link from the team manager. The Invitation link is emailed automatically when the manager adds you to the team.
If you did not receive an invitation link, or the invitation has expired, ask your team manager to send a new invitation to your email address.
Note that you do need a valid invitation link to join a team.
- Simply click on the invitation link,
- login if you are not logged in,
- and you have now accepted your invitation.
- In case you were invited to more than one team, use “Select Team” in the User Panel
- Use “Registration Fees” in the User Panel to pay
Please also sign the waiver: the easiest and quickest way is to do it online once you accept the invitation. If you don’t digitally sign it you will be asked to submit a signed paper copy when you arrive at the event.
Once you’ve used the invitation link, if you’d like to return at a later time to pay your registration fee, simply log in and click the “My Team” link from the navigation menu above.
Click here if you’d like to open the Ironman website in another tab without closing this help page.
Happy curling !