2017 Sunrise Curling Lesson
On Friday February 3, 2017 at the sunrise hour of 7:58 am we will have a curling lesson from our men’s provincial champion Colin Hodgson.
We invite you to come down to ice level for sunrise to learn about curling. A fun way to start the day, plus coffee and donuts. This is a free event and all are welcomed to watch or participate. The goal of the bonspiel is to get people active in the winter to help reduce your chances of a heart attack or stroke.
- Heart & Stroke Foundation
- John Hindle 2017 Ironman Honouree
- Colin Hodgson past Men’s Curling Provincial Champion
- Cal Sobering from Jim Pattison Winnipeg Subaru
- CTV News
- Jeff Molnar QX104 Today’s Country
- Alix Michaels 94.3 The Drive
- Dal Davies Promotions and Marketing Director at The Jim Pattison Broadcast Group
- Dean Jones top Heart and Stroke fundraiser for 2016 bonspiel
As we confirm additional VIPs we will update this page, so visit often to see who’s coming!